• Directly from you
• Through our websites and mobile apps
• From social media or other public forums
• From third party vendors or business partners
What personal information do we gather?
The information we learn from you helps us personalize and continually improve your experience. We receive and store any information you enter on the Website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you and improving our Website.
Types of personal data that we may collect include:
Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
- Demographic information, such as your date of birth, gender, and zip code;
- Account information, such as your username and password;
- Billing information, such as credit card details, billing address, and proof of identification; and
- When you access the Services through Facebook credentials, the information Facebook makes available to us based on your Facebook privacy settings, such as your name, picture, and email address.
You can contact us at any time to obtain the personal information that is stored on your account. If any of this information is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can request for the data to be corrected or deleted or you wish to withdraw your consent that allows us to use your information for marketing purposes (such as to send a newsletter or special offer) then please send a written request to email@example.com. SMS messaging needs to be canceled via text (see below: Text Marketing Notifications)
What are cookies?
A cookie is a text file containing small amounts of information which is placed by a website within a computer or device through your web browser; the cookie is subsequently sent back to the same website by the browser. Cookies are designed to assist your computer or device to remember something the user has done within that website e.g. remembering that the user has logged in, or which buttons have been clicked.
The information that may be collected by automated means includes:
- URLs that refer visitors to our websites
- Search terms used to reach our websites or locate our mobile apps
- Details about the devices that are used to access our websites or mobile apps (such as IP address, browser information, device information, and operating system information)
- Details about your interaction with our websites and mobile apps (such as the date, time, length of stay, and specific pages accessed during your visits to our websites and mobile apps, and which emails you may have opened).
- Usage information (such as the number and frequency of visitors to our websites)
- Geo-location data (which determines your current locations) from some of our Services, such as mobile apps
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect to:
- Establish and maintain any account you create on our websites or mobile apps
- Fulfill, manage, and send you information about your orders
- Communicate with you about our Services, including the products we offer and our websites and mobile apps
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions
- Facilitate your engagement with the Services, including to enable you to post comments and reviews;
- Offer promotions, sweepstakes, or other contests
- Administer surveys and other market research
- Conduct research on our customer demographics, interests and behavior
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business, our websites and mobile apps, and other products and services we offer (including to develop new products and services)
- Tailor the content we display to you in our communications, and in connection with your use of our Website or mobile apps
- Analyze and enhance our communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
- Comply with legal requirements, judicial process, and our company policies (including to verify users’ identity in connection with access or correction requests.
- Protect against, identify, investigate, and respond to fraud, illegal activity (such as incidents of hacking or misuse of our websites and mobile apps), and claims and other liabilities, including by enforcing the terms and conditions that govern the use of our websites and mobile apps
Do we share the information received?
We do not share information about our customers for any other commercial purposes than to enhance the website experience. Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we do not share other than with carefully selected third party partners. We partner with other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, and your website experience. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mails and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
How secure is information about me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover & Paypal. For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. No credit card information is retained on the site. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
- The contents of theviberance.com are the sole property of K Brands Inc. Inc. This information is protected by copyright, marketing and trademark laws. This means that all brand names, company names, product names, information on products, including a description of the products, images/graphics, design and layout and other content of the pages of this website may not be downloaded, reproduced or used in any other way except as permitted by law and with the written approval of K Brands Inc.
- We partner with other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, they have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Text Marketing Notifications
By subscribing to VIBERANCE text notifications, you agree to receive automated marketing text messages from us about our products and services at the phone number you provided when you subscribed, and that the messages may be sent via automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Message frequency is recurring. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Message and data rates may apply. Reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to opt-out and HELP for customer support. You may receive an additional text message confirming your decision to opt-out. You understand and agree that attempting to opt-out by any means other than texting the opt-out commands above is not a reasonable means of opting out.